Our Condominium & Estate Management Services
The qualifications of C. Allen Properties and their 24 years of experience in Collier County are simply unsurpassed in the Naples/Collier County Property Management and Association Management industry. Count on us to assist your association with the guidance and direction Condominium Associations need to remain stable and successful:
Association Administrative Services available to our clients include:
Accounting and Financial Services
- Supervise Maintenance of Common Facilities.
- Coordinate and consult with Board and committees on maintenance program.
- Frequent inspections of the common property.
- Initiate preventive maintenance programs.
- Assist in drafting bid specifications for projects to be done.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the Board, using our deep network of vendor contacts
- Oversee maintenance of landscaping.
- Inspect completed work to insure contract compliance.
- Prepare proper insurance coverage
- Obtain multiple bids on behalf of association.
- Process Association's insurance claims.
- Consult with the Board on standards to be maintained for the Association.
- Assist Board with interpreting the Declarations, Covenants and By-Laws.
- Secure compliance by owners/guests with the Declarations, By-Laws and Rules of the Association.
- Coordinate meetings. Issue meeting agendas and notices, distribute Board packages and attend meetings.
- Process Architectural Review Applications.
- Maintain thorough communications with Board members and homeowners.
- Assist Homeowners regarding questions and issues.
- Maintain and provide access to association records
- Maintain homeowner database.
- Distribute pertinent information to owners.
- Recommend and set up operating procedures for the handling of maintenance and complaints.
- Assist Board in defining areas of responsibility of owners and Association.
- Provide a Internet web presence for each client association to download association rules, by-laws, covenants, clubhouse reservation forms, and other online documents.
- Optional web access for associations for project review history, and to track the progress of their work requests through our computerized work order system.
Home Watch Services
- Bill, collect and deposit assessments.
- Send delinquent notices and submit to Board statement of delinquent accounts.
- Coordinate collection actions when directed by the Board.
- Pay all obligations of Association as provided in the budget and approved by Board.
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports
- Initiate and follow through on all necessary tax reports to be prepared.
- Assist the Board in drafting comprehensive Annual Budgets, including Reserve Funding.
- Ascertain replacement value or required value.
- Weekly inspection service. Make sure AC is functioning. Check for signs of water intrusion. Verify no signs of insect or pest problems.
- Provide access and supervision for vendor or subcontracting service visits.
- Storm security preparation. Move outside furniture/decor indoors. Close shutters, etc.
- Assist owners with closing homes prior to absenses and prepare the home for homeowner return.